Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Urban Decay - Naked Smokey

IT ARRIVED!  

So, I did not plan on blogging today, but..... I came home from work today to that beautiful brown (maybe not BEAUTIFUL, but magical in its own way) Sephora box! I knew what was inside, the brand new Naked palette from Urban Decay.  It is being called the Naked Smokey, but I think we can all refer to it as The Naked 4 palette, I mean, come on, can't stop a theme now, UD!  The palette retails for $54.00 which I believe when the Naked palettes were debuted years ago, the price tag was $50, but with everything else we love, prices go up (yay us)!  The palette I didn't think I needed, but now I WANTED and NEEDED.  And in all its glory, and Flash 2-Day Shipping, it was in my possession!  

So I can not wait to play with this bad gal and let ya know how it performs I'm sure amazing), the color and pigmentation (again, I'm sure amazing) and an all together look based around the Naked Smokey! 

Love you, beauty addicts :)

P.S. - If you have it, let me know some of your thoughts, or combinations or anything!

Some pics below:

In packaging, gorgeous

Back of packaging, again gorgeous

The palette and Naked Smokey brush, which seems much better than previous Naked palette brushes

THE INSIDE, look at all that beauty!   




No comments:

Post a Comment